9 Revealing facts about Saif ul Malook
- Lake Saiful Muluk was formed by glacial morainesthat blocked the water of the stream passing through the valley
- Saif ul Malook is 10,578 ft above the sea level and is one of the highest lakes in Pakistan.
- Distance from Naran Is 8km and you have to pass by the glaciers.
- The length of this lake is 1430 ft.
- Width of the lake is 440 ft.
- Maximum depth of the lake is 50 ft.
- Malika Parbat (The highest peak of Naran) can be viewed easily from this lake.
- A fairy tale called Saif-ul-Muluk, tells the story of the prince of Persia named Shahzada Saif Ul Malook. who fell in love with a fairy princess named Shehzadi Badr-ul-Jamal at the lake.
- Large brown trout are found in the lake.