5 Wonderful things that everyone should know about Pakistan.
- According to a survey, Pakistan has one of the world’s top national anthem tunes.
- The world’s seventh-largest collection of scientists and engineers is from Pakistan.
- The world’s longest glacial system outside the polar regions – the Biafo Glacier – is in Pakistan.
- The largest earth-filled dam in the world (and fifth largest by structural volume) is the ‘Tarbela Dam’ on the Indus river in Pakistan.
- Pakistan has the only fertile desert in the world – the Tharparkar desert – located in Sindh province.